How to install HaxeDevelop
- Download HaxeDevelop. You can download HaxeDevelop by clicking here. Click on the "Download" button, and the program will begin downloading to your computer.
- Open your "Downloads" folder. After the download is completed, there will be a HaxeDevelop installer. Double click on the installer to begin the installation process.
The installation process you have these settings:
- Preferred language - Default English
- Standalone/portable mode - Runs as standalone using only local setting files
- Multi instance mode - Allows multiple instances of HaxeDevelop to be executed.
- Registry modifications - Associates integral file types and adds the required uninstall configuration
Select the destination folder and press the install button.
- Read the information on the final window and click on the "Finish" button.
- Install brew
brew install wine
brew install winetricks
wine HaxeDevelop64.exe(from the directory containing the extracted zip of HaxeDevelop - not the installer)