Learning the editor
We'll always offer word completion, but for our main languages, we offer true IntelliSense.
- Open the context sensitive IntelliSense using CTRL+SPACE.
- To get a full list of classes, press CTRL+ALT+SPACE.
Hint: The suggestions filtering supports CamelCase so you can type the upper case letters of a method or class name to directly go to a suggestion.
For example, "dt" will quickly bring up DateTools.
To open a resource, press Ctrl+R and search for a class or file in the project.
Go to definition
If the language supports it, you can go to the definition of a symbol by pressing F4. To navigate back, press Shift-F4.
- Shrink your selection using Ctrl+Shift+Left.
- Expand your selection using Ctrl+Shift+Right.
Press and hold Alt and make selection over multiple lines.
Press Ctrl+D to duplicate a line.
Move lines up/down
Press Ctrl+Alt+Up and Ctrl+Alt+Down to move the current selected line up or down.
Navigate in results
- To navigate to the next result in the results panel, press F12.
- To show the previous result in the results panel, press Shift+F12.